Positioned: Strategic Workforce Planning That Gets the Right Person in the Right Job
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shortages and downtime are deadly for businesses. So what strategies are other organizations using to solve their workplace challenges?
Positioned captures the best workforce planning practices from leading organizations such as Boeing, HP, the US Intelligence Community, and others in the private and public sectors to help businesses address the constant challenge of having the right people available when needed in order to maximize creativity, efficiency, and productivity.
World-renowned thought leaders including Dave Ulrich, John Boudreau, James Walker, Jac Fitz-enz, Peter Howes, Dan Hilbert, and Naomi Stanford weigh in on the future of:
- strategic staffing,
- virtual workplaces,
- disruptive technologies,
- and what practices will and will not help organizations succeed.
By examining the evolution of workforce analytics and the roles of human resources professionals, and by incorporating input on best practices from expert people strategists, Positioned provides invaluable insight about how your organization can adjust to turnover seamlessly and do so in a way that produces even better results.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Ward , Rob Tripp , Bill Maki
- About the Contributor(s) DAN WARD is associate department head, Cyber Intelligence and Intelligence Community Workforce for the MITRE Corporation.ROB TRIPP is workforce planning...DAN WARD is associate department head, Cyber Intelligence and Intelligence Community Workforce for the MITRE Corporation.
ROB TRIPP is workforce planning manager for Ford. BILL MAKI is the retired director of strategic workforce planning for Weyerhaeuser and past president of the Human Resource Planning Society. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $23.07
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.