Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service: Over 700 Ready-to-Use Phrases and Scripts That Really Get Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dealing with customers isn't easy, they aren't always right or even pleasant. Business author Renée Evenson ensures you’ll always have the right words to defuse tense interactions.
Practical and insightful, this book ensures you’ll never again be at a loss for what to say to customers.
In Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service, she covers 30 challenging customer behaviors and 20 common employee-caused negative encounters to teach you:
- how to assess circumstances,
- choose one of many appropriate responses,
- and confidently and consistently deliver customer satisfaction.
Helpful sample scenarios and tangible instructions bring the phrases to life, while detailed explanations bolster your confidence so that you’ll have the right words as tools at your disposal and the skills to deliver those words effectively.
By incorporating language that communicates welcome, courtesy, rapport, enthusiasm, assurance, regret, empathy, and appreciation, you’ll not only be capable of overcoming obstacles--you’ll strengthen all facets of your customer service.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Renee Evenson
- About the Contributor(s) REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several...REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several books, including Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service and Customer Service Training 101. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.07 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.05(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.