Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Team Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes
- Regular price
- Sale price
This simple, easy-to-use book gives managers, supervisors, and team leaders activities to help their teams overcome emotional obstacles and become more effective.
In a team situation, many issues -- like lack of trust and commitment, unresolved conflicts, and the inability of individuals to understand how their actions impact the rest of the team -- can stop even the most promising groups from delivering great results.
In Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers, you will find powerful, proven exercises they can use to help employees:
- identify individual and team mood
- deal with anger and emotional triggers
- avert, rather than avoid, conflict
- encourage communication
- overcome fear and other obstacles
- understand and manage competition
- honor differences
- assess team strengths and weaknesses
- pick up on cues from teammates
- control the emotional climate of the team
Each activity is followed by a discussion of its purpose, how to use it, and a list of post-activity questions to help solidify each lesson. This practical, effective collection of proven exercises will elicit the best from any team.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adele Lynn
- About the Contributor(s) Adele B. Lynn (Belle Vernon, PA) is the founder and owner of The Adele Lynn Leadership Group, an international consulting...Adele B. Lynn (Belle Vernon, PA) is the founder and owner of The Adele Lynn Leadership Group, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include many Fortune 500 companies. Her business focuses on helping organizations strengthen productivity and quality through improvements in emotional intelligence and workplace trust. Her previous books include Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers (978-0-8144-0895-7), The Emotional Intelligence Activity Book (978-0-8144-7123-4) and The EQ Difference (978-0-8144-0844-5). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.82 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.