Raise Your Team's Employee Engagement Score: A Manager's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
An enthusiastic workforce translates into higher productivity and profitability with less turnover and absenteeism. Fully committed workers will give their all every day--and it's your job to make that happen.
Employee engagement matters in a company. That is indisputable. And love it or hate it, still the best way to calculate just how engaged your company’s employees are, is the under-utilized employee engagement survey. But this shouldn’t just be busy work, nor should it be underestimated how important these scores are in predicting your company’s success.
In Raise Your Team's Employee Engagement Score, a practical, researched-based playbook that's applicable to any type of business with staff, retention expert Richard Finnegan reveals and discusses in depth the keys to increasing employee engagement:
- Building trust with your team
- Implementing stay interviews
- Developing an employee value proposition
- Hiring employees are self-motivate
- Measuring progress and forecasting future engagement
If you want to see real results in raising your employee engagement survey scores--at no cost--begin implementing the proven techniques in this book now.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Finnegan
- About the Contributor(s) RICHARD P. FINNEGAN is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions. He has been...RICHARD P. FINNEGAN is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions. He has been cited in BusinessWeek and Chief Executive as the leading thinker on employee retention, and is the author of The Stay Interview. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.41 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.68 lb
- Dimensions 8.95(h) x 5.9(w) x 0.45(d) inches
- Price $10.47
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.