Raise Your Team's Employee Engagement Score: A Manager's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Employee engagement matters in a company. That is indisputable. And love it or hate it, still the best way to calculate just how engaged your compa... Read More
Employee engagement matters in a company. That is indisputable. And love it or hate it, still the best way to calculate just how engaged your company’s employees are, is the under-utilized employee engagement survey. But this shouldn’t just be busy work, nor should it be underestimated how important these scores are in predicting your company’s success. An enthusiastic workforce translates into higher productivity and profitability with less turnover and absenteeism. Fully committed workers will give their all every day--and it's your job to make that happen. In Raise Your Team's Employee Engagement Score, a practical, researched-based playbook that's applicable to any type of business with staff, retention expert Richard Finnegan reveals and discusses in depth the keys to increasing employee engagement: • Building trust with your team • Implementing stay interviews • Developing an employee value proposition • Hiring employees are self-motivate • Measuring progress and forecasting future engagement • And more! Forget employee-of-the-month awards! Stop wasting money on company picnics! If you want to see real results in raising your employee engagement survey scores--at no cost--begin implementing the proven techniques in this book now. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Finnegan
- About the Contributor(s) RICHARD P. FINNEGAN is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions. He has been...RICHARD P. FINNEGAN is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions. He has been cited in BusinessWeek and Chief Executive as the leading thinker on employee retention, and is the author of The Stay Interview. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.41 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.68 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $14.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.