Real Estate Agent Success Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ready to embark on a successful career as a real estate agent? This 3-book bundle created specifically for real estate professionals features three must-read books for anyone who wants to thrive in the real estate world.
In Your Successful Real Estate Career, the fifth edition of this indispensable resource offers all-new research and up-to-the-minute information and guidance on the constantly shifting marketplace. Along with practical tools and enlightening real-world examples, readers will find detailed, down-to-earth advice on topics including getting a real estate license, choosing an office, winning clients, avoiding typical career mistakes, dealing with difficult clients, making long-term career decisions, and much more!
Winning with People by beloved leadership expert John C. Maxwell offers 25 “People Principles” that any professional should master if they want to build strong relationships in their field. Real estate is one of the most relationship-centered careers out there today, so creating genuine connections with your clients is one of the most important things you can do to succeed. In the book, Maxwell divides these principles into sections including readiness, connection, trust, investment, and synergy.
In The Deal: Secrets for Mastering the Art of Negotiation, star of the hit show Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Josh Flagg shares his secrets to mastering any negotiation in any industry and at any level. He has seen and put into practice what works and identified the “common tricks” that don’t. Josh has curated ten rules that, when applied to any deal, will significantly increase your chance of success, and make you the master negotiator your clients need you to be.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)2.54 lb
- Price $35.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.