Recipe for Success: An Insider's Guide to Bringing Your Natural Food to Market
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Did your special spicy pickles sell like gangbusters at the school fundraiser? Does everyone beg you to bring your crunchy coconut granola to their... Read More
Did your special spicy pickles sell like gangbusters at the school fundraiser? Does everyone beg you to bring your crunchy coconut granola to their dinner party? Are your oatmeal raisin cookies always the hit at the church potluck? With the ever-increasing demand for natural foods, and more customers than ever willing to pay more for them, today is the day to use those old family recipes to fatten your bank account. But as with most things, turning your kitchen into a moneymaker is easier said than done. The path to retail success is strewn with obstacles--Who is your target market? What sets your product apart? What’s your perfect price point?--unless you have the guidance of someone who’s been there and done that. In Recipe for Success, natural foods specialist Abigail Steinberg has provided for you the benefit of an expert’s in-depth experience, taking you from initial concept of an idea to cashing out, and covering everything in between. Learn to: • Package and launch your product • Work effectively with distributors • Win the fiercely competitive battle for store placement • Prepare for trade shows • Negotiate broker partnerships • And more Make no mistake: the natural foods industry is not user-friendly, but with this indispensable guide you can avoid the common--and highly expensive--traps many start-ups fall into . . . and make your dream business a delicious reality. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Abigail Steinberg
- About the Contributor(s) ABIGAIL STEINBERG began her career at Zevia, helping it become the fastest-growing natural product in the country. She has worked...ABIGAIL STEINBERG began her career at Zevia, helping it become the fastest-growing natural product in the country. She has worked as a successful consultant and senior manager in the natural food industry for almost a decade. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.32 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.