Results Without Authority: Controlling a Project When the Team Doesn't Report to You
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
For project managers looking to establish credibility and drive winning results, author Tom Kendrick's groundbreaking system provides the key to le... Read More
For project managers looking to establish credibility and drive winning results, author Tom Kendrick’s groundbreaking system provides the key to leading cross-functional, outsourced, and other types of teams through every stage of the project cycle. Results without Authority is the definitive book on control--teaching the three principal levels of control, including project process, influence, and metrics, among other important areas. Readers learn the surefire way to keep projects moving forward: by relying only on these factors. The book’s completely updated second edition includes new information on agile methods and evolving project management tools, strategies for working with virtual teams, analytical versus “blink” decision processes, the use (and misuse) of social media in project environments, and the myth of multitasking. For project leaders lacking clear-cut authority, getting everyone on board--and keeping them there--can be a challenge. Whether you’re managing small, team-level projects or major organizational initiatives, Results without Authority is the must-have guide to getting the best outcomes for your company. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Kendrick
- About the Contributor(s) TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A...TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A respected author, he received PMI's David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award for the previous edition of this book. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.51 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.