Retire on Real Estate: Building Rental Income for a Safe and Secure Retirement
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book exposes the cracks in most retirement portfolios, then opens your eyes to the benefits of rental income.
With pensions slashed, savings slim, and Social Security insufficient and unpredictable, most people won't have nearly enough money to last them through their retirement years, but seasoned real estate investor and landlord K. Kai Anderson proves that real estate is an investment that anyone can dive into to fund their retirement…lucratively!
Not leaving anything to question, Retire on Real Estate also lays out a complete plan of action, including how to:
- Get started--by either purchasing property or converting your residence into a rental
- Reduce the risk of vacancies, repairs, and problem tenants
- Spot smart investments
- Choose the right mortgage, or even out-of-the-box financing options
- Trade up to more profitable properties
Don’t wager your retirement on Social Security, dividends, and unpredictable bull markets. Real estate is an investment that will always pay off--if done correctly.Read Less
- Contributor(s)K. Anderson
- About the Contributor(s) K. KAI ANDERSON, PH.D. is an experienced real estate investor and landlord. She has secured her retirement through rental properties...
K. KAI ANDERSON, PH.D. is an experienced real estate investor and landlord. She has secured her retirement through rental properties and is on a mission to help others do the same. She is a graduate of the Investors United(TM) School of Real Estate Investing and holds advanced degrees from Johns Hopkins University.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.