Sales Management. Simplified.: The Straight Truth About Getting Exceptional Results from Your Sales Team
- Regular price
- Sale price
Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. offers a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals—in your time, on your terms.
Every day, expert consultants like Mike Weinberg are called on by companies large and small to figure out why their sales departments are falling short. Is it lazy and ineffective salespeople? Is it outdated methods of client building? Why are these team members not producing as they should? And more often than not, the answers are not what they expected: the issue lies not with the sales team . . . but with how it is being led. In Sales Management. Simplified. Weinberg tells it straight, calling out the problems plaguing sales forces and the costly mistakes made by even the best-intentioned sales managers. In most organizations he has been hired as a consultant, he has found that through their attitude and actions, senior executives and sales managers have unknowingly been undermining the performances of their employees. But the good news is, that with the right guidance, results can be transformed. In this invaluable resource, Weinberg teaches managers how to:
- Implement a simple framework for sales leadership
- Foster a healthy, high-performance sales culture
- Conduct productive meetings
- Put the right people in the right roles
- Retain top producers and remediate underperformers
- Point salespeople at the proper targets
- And much more Blending blunt, practical advice with funny stories from the field, Sales Management. Simplified. delivers the tools every sales manager needs to succeed. The solution starts with you!
- Contributor(s)Mike Weinberg
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and...
Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and sales management, and he’s on a mission to simplify sales and create high-performance salespeople and sales teams. Mike is known for his blunt, practical approach and that he calls it like he sees it. He works with companies in all industries, ranging in size from a few million to many billions of dollars.
Mike was the #1 producer in three different companies before launching his consulting practice, and he has been named a Top Sales Influencer by Forbes, OpenView Labs, and several other publications. His first book, New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development became a #1 Amazon Bestseller and spent a year as the #1 top-rated book in its category. A transplanted New Yorker, Mike has called St. Louis home for almost twenty-five years.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.