Secret Service: Hidden Systems That Deliver Unforgettable Customer Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Foreword by Capodagli and Lynn Jackson, coauthors of The Disney Way All businesses have customers, but how many of them deliver unforgettably good ... Read More
Foreword by Capodagli and Lynn Jackson, coauthors of The Disney Way All businesses have customers, but how many of them deliver unforgettably good customer service? Secret Service reveals the hidden systems of the few exceptional companies that do: what actions they take behind the scenes to consistently surpass customer expectations. These organizations reap the benefits of greater customer loyalty, exponentially expanded referral networks, lower employee turnover, and stronger bottom-line results. By quantifying and examining each phase of the ""Customer Experience Cycle,"" Secret Service reveals clever, practical ideas that can be transformed into repeatable best practices in any organization and at every level. Packed with examples applicable to a wide range of industries, this book provides practical, realistic ways to: * Turn customer complaints into positive experiences * Use marketing to go deeper with existing customers * Increase customer and employee retention, and turn bland customer service into truly memorable customer experiences" Read Less
- Contributor(s)John DiJulius
- About the Contributor(s) John R. DiJulius III (Cleveland, OH) is the founder of John Robert's Hair Salons, which won the Ernst Young Entrepreneur...John R. DiJulius III (Cleveland, OH) is the founder of John Robert's Hair Salons, which won the Ernst Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 1999. He is President of Minding Your Business, a business consulting firm specializing in customer service and marketing. For more information about he author visit his website www.secretservicesystems.com. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.