Secret Service: Hidden Systems That Deliver Unforgettable Customer Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
All businesses have customers, but how many of them deliver unforgettably good customer service?
Customer experience expert and author John R. DiJulius reveals the hidden systems of the few exceptional companies that do: what actions they take behind the scenes to consistently surpass customer expectations. These organizations reap the benefits of greater customer loyalty, exponentially expanded referral networks, lower employee turnover, and stronger bottom-line results.
Packed with examples applicable to a wide range of industries, Secret Service provides practical, realistic ways to:
- Turn customer complaints into positive experiences,
- Use marketing to go deeper with existing customers,
- Increase customer and employee retention,
- and turn bland customer service into truly memorable customer experiences.
By quantifying and examining each phase of the "Customer Experience Cycle," Secret Service reveals clever, practical ideas that can be transformed into repeatable best practices in any organization and at every level.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John DiJulius
- About the Contributor(s) John R. DiJulius III (Cleveland, OH) is the founder of John Robert's Hair Salons, which won the Ernst Young Entrepreneur...John R. DiJulius III (Cleveland, OH) is the founder of John Robert's Hair Salons, which won the Ernst Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 1999. He is President of Minding Your Business, a business consulting firm specializing in customer service and marketing. For more information about he author visit his website www.secretservicesystems.com. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.