Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know
- Regular price
- Sale price
Here in a short, compact and concise format is the basics of how to persuade more people more effectively, more ethically, and more often. Ziglar draws from his fundamental selling experiences and shows that while the fundamentals of selling may remain constant, sales people must continue learning, living, and looking: learning from the past without living there; living in the present by seizing each vital moment of every single day; and looking to the future with hope, optimism, and education. His tips will not only keep your clients happy and add to your income, but will also teach you ideas and principles that will, most importantly, add to the quality of your life. Content drawn from Ziglar on Selling.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Zig Ziglar
- About the Contributor(s) Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor,...Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide best-sellers. show more
- Publish Date04/03/2003
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.15 lb
- Dimensions 6.55(h) x 4.63(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.