Selling Above and Below the Line: Convince the C-Suite. Win Over Management. Secure the Sale.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)William Miller
- About the Contributor(s) William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job...
William (Skip) Miller learned the hard way that being unprepared for cold-calling is a surefire way to lose your job when he started his career in sales, quitting after only one day on his first job. He learned from his mistakes and is now President of M3 Learning, a ProActive Sales Management and Sales Training Company and is the sales training leader in Silicon Valley. Skip has provided training to tens of thousands of sales people and hundreds of companies in over 35 countries. This is his seventh book.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.77 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.