Simply Brilliant: Powerful Techniques to Unlock Your Creativity and Spark New Ideas
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover the powerful techniques that unlocks your creativity and spark new ideas, which will ultimately lead you to continuous business success.
Do you label yourself as “just a numbers person”? Do you pigeonhole your capabilities to merely that of an analyst or other “non-artist”? Stop feeding yourself these lies and learn how even you can tap into the creative genius driving Silicon Valley’s success stories and begin brainstorming innovation solutions to your company’s challenges.
Using his CreativityWorks framework, creativity and innovation expert Bernhard Schroeder explains how to break out of your self-imposed mental box, reignite natural curiosity, and move step by step through a set of exercises that help individuals and teams.
In Simply Brilliant, you will learn how to:
- Fuel creativity through tight deadlines;
- Create more ideas in brainstorming sessions;
- Radically improve products;
- Find inspired solutions using tools such as IdeaGen, SCAMPER, Tempero, and the Phoenix List;
- Let go of the “I’m not creative” mindset;
- And open the door to imagination and limitless opportunity!
Even a “numbers person” like you can capture markets with your company’s next innovative idea.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bernhard Schroeder
- About the Contributor(s) BERNHARD SCHROEDER is a director at the prestigious Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University. Previously a senior partner...BERNHARD SCHROEDER is a director at the prestigious Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University. Previously a senior partner at CKS Partners, the world's largest integrated marketing communications agency, he has served as a marketing and brand expert for successful start-ups such as Amazon and Yahoo as well as Fortune 100 firms such as Apple, Nike, Kellogg's, GM, and American Express. show more
- Publish Date09/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.