Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Of all life's financial shocks, few compare to the $250,000 price tag--not including college!--of raising a child. How will you pay for it? Many mo... Read More
Of all life’s financial shocks, few compare to the $250,000 price tag--not including college!--of raising a child. How will you pay for it? Many mothers have agonized over that question, letting it fuel their decisions concerning careers, budgets, and families. The only thing they can all agree on is: there are no easy answers. But there are plenty of rewarding possibilities! Smart Mom, Rich Mom explores how women today are navigating the financially challenging career/parenting years. Written by a national money columnist and mom of two, this invaluable resource for moms everywhere chronicles women who have stayed in the game as both moms and businesswomen--full-time, freelance, self-employed, and more--and emerged more prosperous and empowered than before having children. Mining these successful moms’ experiences in order to uncover both career advice and strategies for spending and saving anyone can use, Smart Mom, Rich Mom includes stories, checklists, action steps, planning tools, and more to help more moms learn how to: • Prepare financially for parenthood, as well as adding to your litter • Balance thrift with generating income and investing wisely • Find flexibility at work while safeguarding your earning potential • Save for both college and retirement • Plan for unexpected events • And much more Ladies, this collection of stories from moms who have successfully worked full-time, freelance, self-employed, and in other ways, while also raising amazing children and providing financial freedom for their families, has room to add more--your story! Start it today! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kimberly Palmer
- About the Contributor(s) KIMBERLY PALMER is senior editor and personal finance columnist for U.S. News World Report. She writes the popular Alpha Consumer...KIMBERLY PALMER is senior editor and personal finance columnist for U.S. News World Report. She writes the popular Alpha Consumer blog and is the author of a series of financial guides, Palmer's Planners, sold through her Etsy shop. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.34 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.