Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ladies, this collection of stories from moms who have successfully worked full-time, freelance, self-employed, and in other ways, while also raising amazing children and providing financial freedom for their families, has room to add more--your story! Start it today!
Of all life’s financial shocks, few compare to the $250,000 price tag--not including college!--of raising a child. How will you pay for it? Many mothers have agonized over that question, letting it fuel their decisions concerning careers, budgets, and families. The only thing they can all agree on is: there are no easy answers. However, there are plenty of rewarding possibilities!
Mining successful moms’ experiences to uncover both career advice and strategies for spending and saving anyone can use, Smart Mom, Rich Mom includes stories, checklists, action steps, planning tools, and more to help other moms learn how to:
- Prepare financially for parenthood, as well as adding to your litter
- Balance thrift with generating income and investing wisely
- Find flexibility at work while safeguarding your earning potential
- Save for both college and retirement
- Plan for unexpected events
Smart Mom, Rich Mom explores how women today are navigating the financially challenging career/parenting years. This invaluable resource for moms everywhere chronicles women who have stayed in the game as both moms and businesswomen--full-time, freelance, self-employed, and more--and emerged more prosperous and empowered than before having children.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kimberly Palmer
- About the Contributor(s) KIMBERLY PALMER is senior editor and personal finance columnist for U.S. News World Report. She writes the popular Alpha Consumer...KIMBERLY PALMER is senior editor and personal finance columnist for U.S. News World Report. She writes the popular Alpha Consumer blog and is the author of a series of financial guides, Palmer's Planners, sold through her Etsy shop. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.34 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.