Soldier of Finance: Take Charge of Your Money and Invest in Your Future
- Regular price
- Sale price
Too much debt? Not enough savings? It's time to become a battle-ready financial warrior, prepared to tackle any money challenge.
Modeled on the Soldier's Handbook, which is issued to all new U.S. Army recruits, Soldier of Finance is a no-nonsense, military-style training manual to overcoming financial obstacles and building lasting wealth. Financial planner and experienced army veteran Jeff Rose has divided this book into 14 modules, each section covering an essential element of financial success. You will learn how to:
- Evaluate your position and commit to change
- Target and methodically eliminate debt
- Clean up your credit report
- Create tactical budgets
- Build emergency savings
- Invest for the short and long term
Determine an affordable mortgage size, insurance needs, and more. Complete with tales from the trenches and useful tools including quizzes, debriefings, and more, Soldier of Finance is the survival guide you need to face down your finances and bring order and prosperity to your life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeff Rose
- About the Contributor(s) JEFF ROSE, is a Certified Financial Planner(TM) and an Iraq combat veteran. A regular contributor to U.S. News World Report,...JEFF ROSE, is a Certified Financial Planner(TM) and an Iraq combat veteran. A regular contributor to U.S. News World Report, MarketWatch, and Equifax.com, he is the author of two popular personal finance blogs, SoldierofFinance.com and the nationally recognized goodfinancialcents.com, which has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Kiplinger, and The Wall Street Journal. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.