Soldier of Finance: Take Charge of Your Money and Invest in Your Future
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
When has whining about the supposedly unavoidable circumstances that led to your great debt ever paid down your principle? Has complaining about ho... Read More
When has whining about the supposedly unavoidable circumstances that led to your great debt ever paid down your principle? Has complaining about how taxes and Social Security have kept you from building up any kind of decent savings account ever increased your quarterly statements? Then stop your whining and deflecting and get to work on that financial freedom you’ve always dreamed of. Soldier of Finance is a no-nonsense, military-style training manual to overcoming financial obstacles and building lasting wealth. Author, army veteran, and Certified Financial Planner(TM) Jeff Rose modeled this financial survival guide on the Soldier’s Handbook that is issued to all new US Army recruits. Inside the 14 modules that Rose used to systematize his essential elements of financial success, you will learn how to: • Evaluate your position and commit to change • Target and methodically eliminate debt • Clean up your credit report • Create tactical budgets • Build emergency savings • Invest for the short and long term • Determine an affordable mortgage size • And more Complete with tales from the trenches, useful quizzes, debriefings, and more, Soldier of Finance is the strategy manual and survival guide you need to win victory over your debt and bring order and prosperity to your life. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jeff Rose
- About the Contributor(s) JEFF ROSE, is a Certified Financial Planner(TM) and an Iraq combat veteran. A regular contributor to U.S. News World Report,...JEFF ROSE, is a Certified Financial Planner(TM) and an Iraq combat veteran. A regular contributor to U.S. News World Report, MarketWatch, and Equifax.com, he is the author of two popular personal finance blogs, SoldierofFinance.com and the nationally recognized goodfinancialcents.com, which has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Kiplinger, and The Wall Street Journal. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.20
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.