Start a Successful Business: Expert Advice to Take Your Startup from Idea to Empire
- Regular price
- Sale price
With stories and advice from a fleet of trusted experts, this book is for anyone wishing to get their business off the ground and become the next wildly successful entrepreneur everyone is reading about.
For decades, makers, doers, and dreamers have turned to Inc. for help in getting their businesses off the ground. The insanely successful entrepreneurs behind organizations like Skullcandy, Spanx, Elon Musk, and Airbnb learned lessons at every stage, experienced unexpected setbacks, and in the end triumphed wildly. All along, Inc. was there capturing it all so that others could experience even greater successes than these titans of business.
From brainstorming to crowdfunding to building partnerships, the book walks new and aspiring founders through seven crucial stages, including:
- Establishing a brilliant business idea
- Selecting the best structure and strategy for your startup
- Getting the word out and building clientele
- Preparing to go global
Learn how Elon Musk stays wildly productive. Discover how Sarah Blakely got the inspiration for Spanx. Read the stories of how a hashtag accelerated Airbnb’s success and how Warby Parker shook up the eyewear industry with its innovative, socially conscious business model. Start a Successful Business gathers these important lessons into a single path-charting guide.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen DeBaise
- About the Contributor(s) COLLEEN DEBAISE is contributing editor at Inc., podcast host at The Story Exchange, founder of the Hampton Bee, and author...COLLEEN DEBAISE is contributing editor at Inc., podcast host at The Story Exchange, founder of the Hampton Bee, and author of The Wall Street Journal Complete Small Business Guidebook. She has written for The New York Times, Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, SmartMoney, and other national publications. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.22 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.