Stiletto Network: Inside the Women's Power Circles That Are Changing the Face of Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
This informative book highlights the groundbreaking movement of trailblazing women and their professional groups.
During the past few years, professional women's groups have been coalescing in every major American city, collaborating to achieve clout and success--calling themselves “Power Bitches,” “Brazen Hussies,” and “S.L.U.T.S.: Successful Ladies Under Tremendous Stress.” This new girls’ network is alive and set to hyperdrive!
These pages are not only about celebrating these extraordinary women--from captains of industry to aspiring entrepreneurs--who have come together to celebrate, unwind, debate, and compare notes. In Stiletto Network, you’ll learn about:
- what happens when these women leave the table,
- how they mine their collective intelligence to realize their dreams or champion a cause,
- how they uplift their friends and push them forward,
- and how they join forces to ensure each woman gets whatever it is she needs to accomplish her goals.
Sharing story after story of extraordinary women banding together to help other extraordinary women, Stiletto Network is both a celebration and a call to action to a better way of doing business.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Pamela Ryckman
- About the Contributor(s) PAMELA RYCKMAN has written for The New York Times, Financial Times, Fortune.com/CNNMoney, International Herald Tribune, The New York Observer, and...
PAMELA RYCKMAN has written for The New York Times, Financial Times, Fortune.com/CNNMoney, International Herald Tribune, The New York Observer, and The New York Sun, among other publications. Prior to becoming a journalist, she performed strategy work for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.17 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.46 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.07
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.