Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in a Collaborative World
Anne Baber | Lynne Waymon | Andre Alphonso | Jim Wylde
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Smartphones, social media, and the Internet can only get a professional so far. At some point, the success of an organization will depend on face-t... Read More
Smartphones, social media, and the Internet can only get a professional so far. At some point, the success of an organization will depend on face-to-face relationships, which means the isolated employees trying to do everything virtually will at some point have to fall back on the tried-and-true, essential skill of relationship building if they are going to survive in today’s increasingly collaborative workforce. Unveiling eight indispensable competencies for the new Network-Oriented Workforce, Strategic Connections provides practical advice anyone can use for building better, more productive business relationships. Readers will discover how to: • Commit to a positive, proactive networking mindset • Earn trust • Boost their social acumen and increase their likeability • Master conversational skills and deepen interactions • Employ storytelling to make communications memorable • And much more Businesses don’t have to look very far to find employees with a strong presence in the different social networks. If you want to stand out and make yourself invaluable to your organization, focus on making your presence known in the company’s physical networks. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Anne Baber , Lynne Waymon , Andre Alphonso , Jim Wylde
- About the Contributor(s) ANNE BABER cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24 years ago.LYNNE WAYMON cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24...
ANNE BABER cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24 years ago.
LYNNE WAYMON cofounded Contacts Count, an international training firm, 24 years ago. They are the authors of Make Your Contacts Count. ANDR' ALPHONSO
ANDR' ALPHONSO manages Contacts Count in Australia and India. JIM WYLDE is a Principal Consultant and Certified Trainer with the firm.
JIM WYLDE is a Principal Consultant and Certified Trainer with the firm. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.14 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.