Stress Less. Achieve More.: Simple Ways to Turn Pressure into a Positive Force in Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Stress. It's unavoidable today, it seems. High-intensity workplaces. Nonstop at-home demands. Traffic that follows you wherever you go. Stress is n... Read More
Stress. It’s unavoidable today, it seems. High-intensity workplaces. Nonstop at-home demands. Traffic that follows you wherever you go. Stress is near impossible to avoid, and whether we acknowledge it or not, it’s definitely taking a toll on our productivity and well-being. But is that spinach salad at lunch really helping to reinvigorate you at halftime? Is the yoga class on the way to work truly decreasing your mental workload throughout the day? Or do all these stress-reduction techniques we utilize to help us persevere through the day just become one more thing to do? In Stress Less. Achieve More. executive coach and psychotherapist Aimee Bernstein offers a more effective and realistic approach: Don’t try to numb yourself from the pressure or run from it. Embrace it! See it as an energy source that you can tap into in order to accomplish more while feeling calm and centered. Part training manual, part spiritual guide, this must-have book for the stressed individual uncovers a total mental/physical/emotional formula to: • Stop reacting defensively • Retrain natural responses to stress triggers • Resolve conflicts harmoniously • Energize fatigued teammates • Relax in difficult situations • And more When we swim against the stream of stress, we’ll drown in its relentless current every time. But when we learn how to turn stress into an ally, we can thrive under even the most demanding circumstances. With the tips, techniques, and exercises in Stress Less. Achieve More. the overwhelmed will finally find the relief they’ve been searching for. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Aimee Bernstein
- About the Contributor(s) AIMEE BERNSTEIN, president of Open Mind Adventures, is a change accelerator and coach focused on leadership and personal development. Her...AIMEE BERNSTEIN, president of Open Mind Adventures, is a change accelerator and coach focused on leadership and personal development. Her clients have included executives from Dolce Gabanna, The Ritz Carlton, Microsoft, NASA, Intel, and others. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.91 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)40.06 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.77
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.