Succeeding in the Project Management Jungle: How to Manage the People Side of Projects
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Despite the investment of time and money, companies are struggling to ensure their projects succeed. In his innovative book, author Doug Russell sh... Read More
Despite the investment of time and money, companies are struggling to ensure their projects succeed. In his innovative book, author Doug Russell shows readers how the people-centric TACTILE Management ™ system maximizes an organization’s current processes by cutting through the technical weeds to emphasize individual skills and the value of collaboration. Using the seven characteristics of high-performance project teams--transparency, accountability, communication, trust, integrity, leadership, and execution--Succeeding in the Project Management Jungle teaches readers how to: take project teams out of their functional silos and transform them into a powerful, integrated force; balance the expectations of customers, management, and project teams with the technical requirements of cost, schedule, and performance; avoid or minimize possible pitfalls; and much more. With countless man-hours clocked and billions of dollars spent every year on project tools, companies can’t afford the astonishingly slow success rate of most businesses’ endeavors. This phase-by-phase project guide shows readers how to apply invaluable people soft skills in real-life situations to ensure every phase of the project cycle is a success. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Doug Russell
- About the Contributor(s) DOUG RUSSELL, PMP, is currently Director of Engineering at a Fortune 200 company. He has more than 25 years of...DOUG RUSSELL, PMP, is currently Director of Engineering at a Fortune 200 company. He has more than 25 years of experience in high-technology project management for commercial and government organizations show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.97 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.62 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.