Success Is a Choice: Make the Choices that Make You Successful
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you tired of not reaching your full potential? Do you feel you have the talent to succeed but are unappreciated and trapped?
Based on his New York Time bestselling book, Beyond Talent, John Maxwell asks if you are tired of not reaching your full potential and feel you have the talent to succeed but are unappreciated and trapped. If this describes you, in Success Is a Choice, you can learn the right choices that lead to success from John Maxwell, the go-to-guru for business professionals across the globe. Take the next steps that successful people chose, including:
- Believing in themselves
- Firing up their passion
- Initiating action
- Focusing their energy
- Cultivating good relationships
- Embracing Practice
The choices you make in addition to your talent make the greatest difference. With authentic examples and time-tested wisdom, Maxwell shares fourteen choices you need to make to live the life of your dreams. It’s time to go beyond talent by making right choices that will help you really stand out.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- Publish Date10/13/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Price $3.23
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.