The 11 Laws of Likability: Relationship Networking . . . Because People Do Business with People They Like
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Michelle Tillis Lederman
- About the Contributor(s) MICHELLE TILLIS LEDERMAN is founder and CEO of Executive Essentials, which provides customized communication and leadership programs. She is also...
MICHELLE TILLIS LEDERMAN is founder and CEO of Executive Essentials, which provides customized communication and leadership programs. She is also an adjunct professor at NYU Stern School of Business and a faculty member of the American Management Association. She specializes in enhancing interpersonal communications and has delivered seminars internationally for corporations, universities, and nonprofit organizations including JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Columbia Business School, and The Museum of Modern Art.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.89 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.91 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.87
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.