The 360 Degree Leader Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
You don’t need to be the boss to have real influence in your job!
Regardless of your position, learn how to lead with impact by utilizing John C. Maxwell's thirty years of experience teaching people how to make a significant difference in their organizations.
As one of the most trusted leadership mentors, John C. Maxwell debunks the myths that hold people back from leaning into and developing their influence. In this inspiring call-to-action, he shows middle managers how to leverage their unique positions and become 360-degree leaders by exercising influence in all directions--up (to the boss), across (among their peers), and down (to those they lead).
With The 360-Degree Leader book and companion workbook, you will learn how to:
- overcome the challenges facing the vast majority of professionals;
- understand the pressures and pain points that come from being caught in the middle;
- and gain the confidence and competence to step into their roles as significant influencers.
By using the workbook to help you personalize your leadership journey alongside John Maxwell’s plethora of stories, studies, development models, and strategies, these resources equip you with the skills you need to begin making a difference in your organization, career, and life, today--with or without the promotion.
There are endless opportunities for those trying to lead from the middle of an organization. Your influence is already more significant than you know.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.