The Accidental Salesperson: How to Take Control of Your Sales Career and Earn the Respect and Income You Deserve
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Author Chris Lytle knows from firsthand experience that not all salespeople plan on a career in sales. Like him, sales may have chosen you--and you... Read More
Author Chris Lytle knows from firsthand experience that not all salespeople plan on a career in sales. Like him, sales may have chosen you--and you’ve suddenly found yourself in a profession you’re not fully prepared for. In The Accidental Salesperson, the now-acclaimed leader in sales training offers advice and inspiration new salespeople might have missed when they skipped the career-planning stage--and provides the tools you need to fast-track your sales success. Filled with money-generating strategies, humorous yet instructive anecdotes, thought-provoking axioms, and powerful tools, this essential book includes guidance on selling to people who don't have time to meet, differentiating between information seekers and genuine prospects, using social media and other online tools, and building relationships competitors can't steal. Lively, entertaining, and mercifully free of the dull theories, manipulative methods, and high-pressure tactics of most sales books--the fully updated second edition of The Accidental Salesperson guides readers through every aspect of selling to customers in today’s marketplace. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chris Lytle
- About the Contributor(s) CHRIS LYTLE is the president of Sparque, Inc. An acclaimed leader in sales training, he has conducted more than 2,100...CHRIS LYTLE is the president of Sparque, Inc. An acclaimed leader in sales training, he has conducted more than 2,100 seminars worldwide. He is the author of The Accidental Sales Manager. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.22 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.