The Age of Agile: How Smart Companies Are Transforming the Way Work Gets Done
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
An unstoppable business revolution is under way--and it is Agile. Sparking dramatic improvements in quality, innovation, and speed-to-market, the A... Read More
An unstoppable business revolution is under way--and it is Agile. Sparking dramatic improvements in quality, innovation, and speed-to-market, the Agile movement has helped companies both large and small learn to connect everyone and everything . . . all the time. With rapidly evolving consumer needs and technology that is that is being updated quicker than ever before, businesses are recognizing how vitally essential it is adapt. And adapt quickly. The Agile movement enables a team, unit, or enterprise to nimbly acclimate and upgrade products and services to meet these constantly changing needs. Filled with examples from every sector, The Age of Agile helps readers: • Master the three laws of Agile Management (team, customer, network) • Embrace the new mindset • Overcome constraints • Employ meaningful metrics • Make the entire organization Agile • And more! Companies don’t need to be born Agile. With the groundbreaking formulas laid out in this book, even global giants can learn to act entrepreneurially. Your company’s future may depend on it! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Denning
- About the Contributor(s) STEPHEN DENNING is a renowned management innovator and popular Forbes.com columnist. A former World Bank executive, he serves on the...STEPHEN DENNING is a renowned management innovator and popular Forbes.com columnist. A former World Bank executive, he serves on the advisory board for the Drucker Forum and is the author of several books including The Leader's Guide to Radical Management. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.22 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.