The AMA Handbook of Due Diligence: Revised & Updated Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Business growth and intellectual property experts William Crilly and Andrew Sherman offer a solution to the perennial challenge of addressing the many possible pitfalls of a major business decision: due diligence. In The AMA Handbook of Due Diligence, they reveal step-by-step how-tos for using a due diligence investigation to analyze and identify the future profit potential of an entity and determine how well the relevant organizations or units will function together to generate revenue. This long-trusted, game-changing resource includes specialized sections on joint ventures, franchises, outsourcing, and legal memo and form requirements. The revised and updated edition builds on these essential principles with bonus content of almost 400 customizable forms and templates for recording and analyzing every possible operational or financial activity. Thorough and easy to use, this essential resource will ensure that every “t” is crossed, every “i” dotted--and empower you to make business decisions knowing no mistakes were left out on the table.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Crilly , Andrew Sherman
- About the Contributor(s) William M. CRILLY was the chairman and founder of Newport Pacific Associates, a firm that assisted companies in arranging mergers...William M. CRILLY was the chairman and founder of Newport Pacific Associates, a firm that assisted companies in arranging mergers and acquisitions. Throughout his business career Mr. Crilly led numerous acquisitions, divestitures, and public and private financing activities, all of which required rigorous due diligence investigations. As a top management official of several public companies, he was responsible for formulating final recommendations to the companies' boards of directors. Mr. Crilly served in executive positions at Eastern Airlines, Pan American World Airways, Riegel Paper, Bowmar Instrument Corp.
ANDREW J. SHERMAN is a partner in the Washington, D.C., office of Jones Day and an internationally recognized authority on the legal and strategic issues of emerging and established companies. A top-rated adjunct professor in the MBA and Executive MBA programs at the University of Maryland and Georgetown University Law School, he is the author of Harvesting Intangible Assets, Franchising and Licensing, and Mergers Acquisitions from A to Z .show more
- Publish Date01/17/2023
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)4.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.28 lb
- Dimensions 11.25(h) x 8.7(w) x 1.9(d) inches
- Price $195.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.