The AMA Handbook of Public Relations: Leveraging PR in the Digital World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The AMA Handbook of Public Relations combines proven PR strategies with best practices for web-based campaigns--including leveraging websites, blog... Read More
The AMA Handbook of Public Relations combines proven PR strategies with best practices for web-based campaigns--including leveraging websites, blogs, podcasts, and social networking sites--to help public relations professionals succeed in the ever-changing, dynamic age of digital communication. PR icon Robert Dilenschnelder provides readers with up-to-the-minute web-savvy tips and tools to teach them how to master media relations, manage rumors and crises, adapt areas of specialization to the internet, work with trade publications, monitor the web for positive and negative feedback, allocate resources and establish budgets, and measure the impact of web-based strategies. As a medium for corporate communications, branding, product information, and more, the web offers immense value for PR--but it can also be a double-edged sword. Designed for daily use in a changed and changing world, The AMA Handbook of Public Relations covers everything you need to know to craft and execute successful PR campaigns and help others and yourself maintain a favorable public image that generates new business. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Dilenschneider
- About the Contributor(s) ROBERT L. DILENSCHNEIDER (New York, NY) is the founder and principal of The Dilenschneider Group, a public relations and communications...ROBERT L. DILENSCHNEIDER (New York, NY) is the founder and principal of The Dilenschneider Group, a public relations and communications consulting firm. He is the former president and chief executive officer of Hill and Knowlton, Inc. and the author of many books including Power and Influence. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.11 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $24.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.