The Art of Social Selling: Finding and Engaging Customers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Social Networks
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Internet marketing strategies have evolved well past the days of purchasing banner space on popular websites and hoping the right customers stumble... Read More
Internet marketing strategies have evolved well past the days of purchasing banner space on popular websites and hoping the right customers stumble upon it during their late-night searches. With the explosion of social media platforms, businesses can now tap into specific online communities and be confident that they are communicating directly and regularly with their target audience. Citing enlightening research and real-world examples, The Art of Social Selling presents readers with a detailed methodology for growing sales and expanding their customer base via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media platforms. Learn how to: • Use content and conversations to build online relationships that transition to sales • Execute realistic sales strategies for each of the major social media platforms • Spot social media trends that may influence future buying behaviors • Sell online in B2B and B2C environments • Turn social shares (likes, favorites, +1s) into social sales • Set tangible goals • Use online tools and analytics to track social influencers and identify relevant conversations as they are happening Complete with a chapter dedicated to capturing mobile sales--a segment currently exploding as the adoption of smartphones and tablets continues to grow--this invaluable guide is a must-have resource for sales professionals in every industry. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Shannon Belew
- About the Contributor(s) SHANNON BELEW is a digital marketing advocate and top-selling author of Starting an Online Business for Dummies, All-in-One. She currently...SHANNON BELEW is a digital marketing advocate and top-selling author of Starting an Online Business for Dummies, All-in-One. She currently manages the online marketing and lead-generation efforts for a global IP telephony company. Her blog, OnlineMarketingToGo.com, focuses on topics including social media, social selling, mobile strategies, and content development. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.03 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $19.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.