The Business of We: The Proven Three-Step Process for Closing the Gap Between Us and Them in Your Workplace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Diverse teams add tremendous value to any organization… if they work as a cohesive unit. Empower your leaders to bring together teams made up of members from different cultures, age groups, and socio-economic backgrounds.
In today’s workplace, cross-cultural collaboration is essential to the survival of any business. Unfortunately, bringing together people from a variety of backgrounds can lead to “us vs. them" misunderstandings and clashes that work against the goals of the company.
Too often, well-intentioned consultants and HR representatives attempt to solve these problems with a band-aid approach to situations that warrant comprehensive solutions. Diversity in virtually every U.S. organization has increased over the past twenty years, yet the closest we have come to a workplace best practices guide is online diversity training courses or methods of coaching “problem” executives to be more sensitive. Neither of these avenues leads to meaningful change.
Kriska teaches leaders in any organization how to prevent “us vs. them" culture clashes by promoting inclusion in their organization to increase employee retention and productivity and to prevent misunderstandings that lead to lost time and increased legal risk.
- Contributor(s)Laura Kriska
- About the Contributor(s) Laura Kriska is a leading cross-cultural consultant specializing in communication and teamwork with culturally diverse organizations. For 25 years, she has...
Laura Kriska is a leading cross-cultural consultant specializing in communication and teamwork with culturally diverse organizations. For 25 years, she has worked with thousands of professionals in industries including manufacturing, finance, energy, biotech, electronics, entertainment and auto racing.
She has developed a global framework for understanding cultural differences and a process applicable to any multicultural group. Organizations hire her to teach global professionals how to achieve clear communication, strong professional relationships and effective teamwork.show more
- Publish Date01/12/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.