The Busy Manager's Guide to Delegation
Richard Luecke | Perry McIntosh
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Delegation amounts to a lot more than just passing work off onto subordinates. When handled correctly, it gives managers a chance to lead more effe... Read More
Delegation amounts to a lot more than just passing work off onto subordinates. When handled correctly, it gives managers a chance to lead more effectively. Authors Richard A. Luecke and Perry Mcintosh present leaders with a straightforward, five-step process for mastering delegation--and increasing their output. The Busy Manager’s Guide to Delegation teaches readers to set the stage for excellent results, what to do if things go wrong, and ways to ensure that all their people benefit from the experience. You’ll discover: which tasks to delegate; how to identify the right people for the jobs; how to assign tasks; how to monitor progress and provide feedback; and how to evaluate performance. Filled with quick tips, exercises, self-assessments, and practical worksheets, this comprehensive course on an essential--and sometimes overlooked--management competency offers busy managers a way to strengthen their departments by focusing their newfound time and energy on developing the skills of their people. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Luecke , Perry McIntosh
- About the Contributor(s) Richard A. Luecke (Salem, MA) is a freelance business writer and publishing executive whose articles have been published by Oxford...Richard A. Luecke (Salem, MA) is a freelance business writer and publishing executive whose articles have been published by Oxford University Press, John Wiley Sons, and Harvard Business School Press. He has negotiated over one hundred contracts with individuals, businesses, and non-business institutions. He is the author of The Manager's Toolkit and The Entrepreneur's Toolkit. show more
- Publish Date08/12/2009
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)46.14 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.40
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.