The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment
- Regular price
- Sale price
Popular Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast host John Lee Dumas has interviewed over 2,000 people who have reached the summit of business success, compiling in these pages the common elements of their path to guide you on your journey to financial freedom.
So many people dream of what it would be like to have a successful business and live a life where they can pursue their interests, travel, and have standing in their communities. They might be surprised to learn that most people who have attained this goal started from a similar place and went through a similar set of steps to get to where they are now.
The Common Path to Uncommon Success shares the common themes John Lee Dumas has pinpointed from all the journeys taken by the people he has interviewed in his popular podcast.
From the initial desire for more financial freedom, to facing periods of doubt, ￼￼to achieving the ultimate goal of building a company that works without you—this book outlines the steps to follow so you can be financially free.
- Learn the common elements shared by people who have charted a path to incredible success and financial freedom.
- Be inspired by stories and insights shared in the book by popular success role models like Gary Vaynerchuk and Barbara Corcoran.
- Spot the traps laid out on your own journey and understand the ways around and through them so you attain the life you’ve always wanted to live.
Entrepreneurs love Joseph Campbell’s The Hero’s Journey, but no one has ever written a Hero’s Journey specifically for entrepreneurs. Until now. The Common Path to Uncommon Success is an entrepreneurial roadmap geared to John’s millions of listeners as well as readers of books like The Automatic Millionaire and The Millionaire Next Door.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Lee Dumas
- About the Contributor(s) John Lee Dumas (JLD) is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews the world’s most successful entrepreneurs....
John Lee Dumas (JLD) is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews the world’s most successful entrepreneurs. Past guests include Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Vaynerchuk, and thousands more. With over 2000 episodes, 70 million downloads, and 1 million monthly listens, JLD has built a media empire with a massive fan base aptly called “Fire Nation.”show more
- Publish Date03/23/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Price $16.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.