The Confidence Effect: Every Woman's Guide to the Attitude That Attracts Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In the twenty-first-century workplace, women are encouraged to step up, lean in, take charge, go for it . . . yet how much has actually changed reg... Read More
In the twenty-first-century workplace, women are encouraged to step up, lean in, take charge, go for it . . . yet how much has actually changed regarding the makeup of leadership when it comes to adding women’s voices? While it's easy to still blame a corporate culture that favors men, seasoned executive Grace Killelea identifies another culprit: a surprising disparity in confidence--with men typically prone to overestimate their abilities, and women too often selling themselves short. For real change to take place within the workforce when it comes to adding more women’s voices within leadership, we must get beyond knowing that we simply have the ability as women to speak out, take risks, and fill leadership positions; we must become more confident that we can do those things with excellence! The Confidence Effect moves beyond research, statistics, and cheerleading, and focuses on what’s really important: how women can become more confident, one step at a time. While developing the four Rs of Success--relationships, reputation, results, and resilience--women will learn how best to: • Build circles of influence • Seize opportunities they normally avoid • Leverage and promote their skills • Cultivate executive presence • Bounce back from setbacks • And more You’ve been encouraged to get in the game your entire life, yet you remain on the sidelines. Why? Become more confident in who you are and what you can do, and claim the success you deserve! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Grace Killelea
- About the Contributor(s) GRACE KILLELEA founded the GKC Group to help women with leadership development and personal branding, and is a sought-after keynote...GRACE KILLELEA founded the GKC Group to help women with leadership development and personal branding, and is a sought-after keynote speaker. Previously, she was senior vice president of talent for Comcast, and held executive positions with Lifetime TV and SBC Communications. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.80
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.