The Conflict and Communication Activity Book: 30 High-Impact Training Exercises for Adult Learners
Bill Withers | Keami Lewis
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
"Every workplace has its share of conflict, and one of training's universal goals is to help organizations resolve it in a way that brings benefit ... Read More
"Every workplace has its share of conflict, and one of training's universal goals is to help organizations resolve it in a way that brings benefit to everyone involved. This timely activity book offers 30 ready-to-use exercises trainers can use to help workshop participants communicate more effectively and create positive outcomes from conflict situations. The Conflict and Communication Activity Book features: * Field-proven exercises from the authors' worldwide experience * Easy-to-follow instructions for preparation, additional reading, and Q A processes * Valuable essays on handling conflict situations * An Exercise Matrix to sort activities by type, length, and other parameters It also includes a jam-packed Trainer's Toolbox containing more than sixty handouts, flipcharts, and overheads; workshop agendas; instructions for breakout sessions; and tons more. From the quick-fix solutions of the ""My Workshop Starts in Five Minutes"" section to fully developed sessions, this book will be every educator's best friend." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bill Withers , Keami Lewis
- About the Contributor(s) Bill Withers (Collingswood, NJ) is the author of The Conflict Management Skills Workshop (0-8144-7092-0) and the organizational development manager for...Bill Withers (Collingswood, NJ) is the author of The Conflict Management Skills Workshop (0-8144-7092-0) and the organizational development manager for R B, Inc., an automotive supply corporation.
Keami D. Lewis (North Wales, PA) has been a program designer, trainer, and business leader with Rosenbluth International, Showboat Casino, and other organizations recognized for excellence in training and management practices. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.21 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $24.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.