The Crowdfunding Handbook: Raise Money for Your Small Business or Start-Up with Equity Funding Portals
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Think Kickstarter® is just for artists and people who don't really want to work for their success? Think again! In 2012 President Obama sign... Read More
Think Kickstarter® is just for artists and people who don’t really want to work for their success? Think again! In 2012 President Obama signed the JOBS act (Jumpstart Our Business Startups), empowering privately owned companies to raise capital from investors without going through the rigorous IPO and private placement processes. Your private company can now crowdfund your way to success! Now that the SEC has handed down the last regulations, the floodgates will open and companies will be free to compete for funding. Thankfully for you, small business and legal expert Cliff Ennico has followed the equity crowdfunding story since its inception and has translated the regulations into a clear set of dos and don’ts for entrepreneurs and small business others looking to get in early. In The Crowdfunding Handbook, burgeoning crowdfunders can learn how to: • Decipher whether crowdfunding is their best bet • Choose between funding platforms • Pitch a project to the public • Reach the most promising investors • Figure out disclosure documents and report requirements • And more! IPSs are expensive, and venture capital nearly impossible to attract. Crowdfunding is changing the game for private companies. Are you taking full advantage? Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cliff Ennico
- About the Contributor(s) CLIFF ENNICO, a former Wall Street lawyer, is a leading expert on the legal and financial issues of entrepreneurial companies....CLIFF ENNICO, a former Wall Street lawyer, is a leading expert on the legal and financial issues of entrepreneurial companies. Previously the host of PBS's MoneyHunt, he now writes the nationally syndicated "Succeeding in Your Business" column as well as a legal QA column for Entrepreneur. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.27 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.4 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $9.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.