The Diversity Training Activity Book: 50 Activities for Promoting Communication and Understanding at Work
- Regular price
- Sale price
With our workforce becoming increasingly diverse, encouraging cultural and gender sensitivity and understanding in the workplace is key for businesses and leaders’ success.
Tested with hundreds of participants to ensure the appropriateness and effectiveness for a variety of diversity training needs, the simple activities in this must-read guide show employees at all levels how to cope with differences and master new skills for communicating more effectively.
Filled with activities, role-playing exercises, sample icebreakers, and case studies, The Diversity Training Activity Book teaches you how to:
- address work-related frustrations with coworkers of different backgrounds;
- manage a culturally diverse team;
- deal with issues of gender in the workplace;
- understand differences in dress, appearance, and social customs--and how to be respectful of them,
- See how cultural barriers present new challenges to overcoming workplace disagreements.
Get started now with these simple and powerful actions that will help all employees build a more collaborative, harmonious, and open workplace culture.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jonamay Lambert , Selma Myers
- About the Contributor(s) Jonamay Lambert (Chicago, IL) is Founder and President of Lambert Associates, Inc., and has designed and implemented training programs in...Jonamay Lambert (Chicago, IL) is Founder and President of Lambert Associates, Inc., and has designed and implemented training programs in diversity, leadership, and change management for both Fortune 100 companies and smaller organizations alike.
Selma Myers (LaJolla, CA) is a trained mediator and co-author of Conflict Resolution Across Cultures. Together they have written 13 trainer's guides in the Diversity at Work training series. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.62 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.