The Diversity Training Activity Book: 50 Activities for Promoting Communication and Understanding at Work
Jonamay Lambert | Selma Myers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
With our workforce becoming increasingly diverse, encouraging cultural and gender sensitivity and understanding in the workplace is a top priority ... Read More
With our workforce becoming increasingly diverse, encouraging cultural and gender sensitivity and understanding in the workplace is a top priority for businesses and leaders everywhere. Tested with hundreds of participants to ensure the appropriateness and effectiveness for a variety of diversity training needs, the simple activities in this must-read guide will show employees at all levels how to cope with differences and master new skills for communicating more effectively. The Diversity Training Activity Book teaches readers how to: address work-related frustrations with coworkers of different backgrounds; manage a culturally diverse team; deal with issues of gender in the workplace; and understand differences in dress, appearance, and social customs--and how to be respectful of them. Conflict resolution in the workplace is just as important as ever--but cultural barriers present new challenges to overcoming workplace disagreements. Filled with activities, role-playing exercises, sample icebreakers, and case studies, this invaluable diversity training book will help all employees build a more collaborative, harmonious, open workplace culture. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jonamay Lambert , Selma Myers
- About the Contributor(s) Jonamay Lambert (Chicago, IL) is Founder and President of Lambert Associates, Inc., and has designed and implemented training programs in...Jonamay Lambert (Chicago, IL) is Founder and President of Lambert Associates, Inc., and has designed and implemented training programs in diversity, leadership, and change management for both Fortune 100 companies and smaller organizations alike.
Selma Myers (LaJolla, CA) is a trained mediator and co-author of Conflict Resolution Across Cultures. Together they have written 13 trainer's guides in the Diversity at Work training series. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.62 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $20.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.