The Domino’s Story: How the Innovative Pizza Giant Used Technology to Deliver a Customer Experience Revolution
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imagine if you were there, taking notes, as a small pizza joint became one of the most successful restaurants in the world. The Domino’s Story will help you understand and adopt the competitive strategies, workplace culture, and business practices that made the iconic pizza chain the innovative restaurant and e-commerce leader it is today.
As one of the most technologically advanced fast-food chains in the market, Domino's has cemented their reputation for innovation, paved in industry-leading profits. In February 2018, according to Ad Age, Domino's unseated Pizza Hut to become the largest pizza seller worldwide in terms of sales.
Rather than just tampering with a recipe that was working, they decided to think outside of the pizza box by creating digital tools that emphasized convenience and put the customer first. For the first time, the adaptable strategies behind the rise and dominance of Domino's are outlined in these pages.
Through the story of the Domino's, you’ll learn:
- How to create meaningful innovation without changing the core of the product that people already love.
- How to recognize and take advantage of unique opportunities to alleviate your customers’ pain points.
- How to grow a company by taking a holistic approach to the business.
- And, the importance of delivering a quality experience that will keep customers calling for more.
- Contributor(s)Marcia Layton Turner
- About the Contributor(s) Marcia Layton Turner, MBA is an award-winning business writer, ghostwriter, and senior writer at Kevin Anderson & Associates. In addition...
Marcia Layton Turner, MBA is an award-winning business writer, ghostwriter, and senior writer at Kevin Anderson & Associates. In addition to being a contributor at Forbes.com, she has written for Businessweek, Entrepreneur, US News & World Report, Black Enterprise, and dozens of others. She helps CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business owners tell their stories.show more
- Publish Date10/27/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Business Storybook Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 5.3(w) x 0.85(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.