The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit: 50 Easy and Effective Exercises for Building EQ
- Regular price
- Sale price
Elevate emotional intelligence throughout your organization—and watch profitability, retention, and customer satisfaction soar!
Know-it-all bosses, overcompetitive colleagues, and leaders who rarely leave their offices--common EQ problems such as these damage not just camaraderie, but also results. Because of this, managers are discovering now more than ever that emotional intelligence (EI)--knowing how to manage emotions, empathize, build relationships, and more--is a vital contributor to a company’s success. But how does one go about persuading others to improve their EI?
The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit shows the way with 50 practical exercises to:
- Promote introspection
- Increase empathy
- Improve social skills
- Boost influence
- Inspire purpose
- Bring everyone on board
Studies have proven that emotional intelligence drives performance. But the problem has always been how to utilize this knowledge and inspire new ways of thinking among individuals.
With The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit, trainers, coaches, and organizational development professionals can now break through and trigger lasting EQ improvements to create thriving, successful organizations.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adele Lynn , Janele Lynn
- About the Contributor(s) Adele B. Lynn (Belle Vernon, PA) is the founder and owner of The Adele Lynn Leadership Group, an international consulting...Adele B. Lynn (Belle Vernon, PA) is the founder and owner of The Adele Lynn Leadership Group, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include many Fortune 500 companies. Her business focuses on helping organizations strengthen productivity and quality through improvements in emotional intelligence and workplace trust. Her previous books include Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers (978-0-8144-0895-7), The Emotional Intelligence Activity Book (978-0-8144-7123-4) and The EQ Difference (978-0-8144-0844-5).
JANELE R. LYNN is the owner of the Lynn Leadership Group, LLC. She specializes in creating, designing and implementing leadership development and emotional intelligence initiatives for worldwide clients. show more
- Publish Date10/21/2015
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.4 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.