The Entrepreneur's Playbook: More than 100 Proven Strategies, Tips, and Techniques to Build a Radically Successful Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Leonard Green , Paul Brown
- About the Contributor(s) Leonard C. Green is founder and chairman of the Green Group, teaches at Babson College, and was a major influence...Leonard C. Green is founder and chairman of the Green Group, teaches at Babson College, and was a major influence behind SoBe beverages and Blue Buffalo pet food. Paul B. Brown is a long-time contributor to The New York Times and former writer/editor of BusinessWeek, Forbes, and Inc.
PAUL B. BROWN is a long-time contributor to the New York Times and a former writer and editor for BusinessWeek, Forbes, and Inc. CHARLES F. KIEFER is President of Innovation Associates, the firm that pioneered the concept of organizational learning. LEONARD A. SCHLESINGER returned to Harvard Business School as a Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration after serving as president of Babson College. Together, they are the authors of Just Start as well as popular blogs for Harvard Business Review and Forbes.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.42 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.