The Entrepreneur's Playbook: More than 100 Proven Strategies, Tips, and Techniques to Build a Radically Successful Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why stumble alone on a risky venture on your way to failure when you can tap into the best ideas and minds for increasing your chances for success?
Most entrepreneurs have had to learn things the hard way--concepts such as: big ideas rarely make great businesses; laboring on a business plan can be a waste of time; and you will need dramatically more start-up money than you originally thought you did.
Lenoard Green, an experienced investor, entrepreneur, and business professor, has encapsulated together all the inside secrets, proven strategies, and mistakes experienced so that you can learn it all beforehand, rather than when all your capital is on the line.
Based on his popular Ultimate Entrepreneurship course, The Entrepreneur’s Playbook explains how to:
- Locate sure-bet opportunities for improving products
- Find funding
- Take calculated risks and minimize failure
- Get serious about positioning, distributing, and licensing
Stripping away the complexity favored by business schools and the hype of the technology sector, the book reveals eighteen down-to-earth principles and dozens of tactics for every kind of business. Plus, the invaluable instruction available for you is now interactive. Dozens of exercises are given throughout the book that can be submitted online for feedback.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Leonard Green , Paul Brown
- About the Contributor(s) Leonard C. Green is founder and chairman of the Green Group, teaches at Babson College, and was a major influence...Leonard C. Green is founder and chairman of the Green Group, teaches at Babson College, and was a major influence behind SoBe beverages and Blue Buffalo pet food. Paul B. Brown is a long-time contributor to The New York Times and former writer/editor of BusinessWeek, Forbes, and Inc.
PAUL B. BROWN is a long-time contributor to the New York Times and a former writer and editor for BusinessWeek, Forbes, and Inc. CHARLES F. KIEFER is President of Innovation Associates, the firm that pioneered the concept of organizational learning. LEONARD A. SCHLESINGER returned to Harvard Business School as a Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration after serving as president of Babson College. Together, they are the authors of Just Start as well as popular blogs for Harvard Business Review and Forbes.show more
- Publish Date11/22/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.11 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.