The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers
- Regular price
- Sale price
They say that numbers don’t lie, but what if you can’t even read them? Discover how great managers use financial data to guide decisions.
Financial analysis reports, budgeting reports, forecasting and measuring reports--sometimes they all run together, don’t they? The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers is here to help.
This new edition of a business classic demystifies finance and accounting and gives managers the tools they need to make better decisions.
Complete with fresh insights, case studies, and street-level exercises to help non-numbers people master the numbers game, this guide reveals how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Interpret balance sheets, income/cash flow statements, and annual reports
- Sift through conflicting data to find the most relevant figures
- Locate key information about competitors and suppliers
- Analyze variances and calculate break-even points and other vital measures
The numbers are too important to allow others to translate for you. The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers shows you how to read them yourself.
Imagine the impact on future decisions when you grasp not only what the numbers mean but can use that insight to drive your business forward.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Edward Fields
- About the Contributor(s) EDWARD FIELDS has taught a popular AMA course on finance and accounting fundamentals for decades and consults with many multinational...EDWARD FIELDS has taught a popular AMA course on finance and accounting fundamentals for decades and consults with many multinational corporations on strategic and financial issues. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.46 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.35(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.