The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers
- Regular price
- Sale price
They say that numbers don’t lie, but what if you can’t even read them? Financial analysis reports, budgeting reports, forecasting and measuring reports--sometimes they all run together, don’t they? The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers is here to help. This new edition of a business classic demystifies finance and accounting and gives managers the tools they need to make better decisions. Complete with fresh insights, case studies, and street-level exercises to help non-numbers people master the numbers game, this indispensable translation guide reveals how to: • Understand the fundamentals of financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting • Interpret balance sheets, income/cash flow statements, and annual reports • Sift through conflicting data to find the most relevant figures • Locate key information about competitors and suppliers • Analyze variances and calculate break-even points and other vital measures • And much more! The numbers are too important to allow others to translate for you. You need to know how to read them yourself. Imagine the impact on future decisions when you grasp not only what the numbers mean but can use that insight to drive your business forward.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Edward Fields
- About the Contributor(s) EDWARD FIELDS has taught a popular AMA course on finance and accounting fundamentals for decades and consults with many multinational...EDWARD FIELDS has taught a popular AMA course on finance and accounting fundamentals for decades and consults with many multinational corporations on strategic and financial issues. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.46 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $22.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.