The Etiquette Edge: Modern Manners for Business Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
In today’s culture where rudeness is unfortunately becoming more routine, a strong competitive advantage goes to those who have sharpened the forgotten but fundamental skill of courtesy.
Intelligence, ambition, and skill will start you on the road to success but without strong communications skills, social savvy, and a sense of appropriate behavior, you won’t get far. In The Etiquette Edge, you will get a crash course in the entire field of modern business manners.
From interviewing etiquette and dress codes to working in close quarters and communicating upward, you’ll master the essentials of making a great impression and building relationships, including:
- The dos and don’ts of smartphone usage
- Handling difficult conversations with tact and finesse
- Checking your texts and emails for content and tone…before you hit send
- Creating a polished image on social media
- Conducting meetings with poise and confidence
Your coworkers and competitors are highly educated, ferociously go-getting, and great at their job…just like you. If you want to truly distinguish yourself from the crowd, focus on gaining the etiquette edge!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Beverly Langford
- About the Contributor(s) BEVERLY LANGFORD, PH.D., is President of LMA Communication, a training, coaching, and consulting firm specializing in strategic communication and interpersonal...BEVERLY LANGFORD, PH.D., is President of LMA Communication, a training, coaching, and consulting firm specializing in strategic communication and interpersonal effectiveness. She teaches graduate business communication at Georgia State University. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.01 lb
- Dimensions 8.95(h) x 5.95(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.