The Etiquette Edge: Modern Manners for Business Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Intelligence, ambition, and skill will start you on the road to success, but without strong communications skills, social savvy, and a sense of app... Read More
Intelligence, ambition, and skill will start you on the road to success, but without strong communications skills, social savvy, and a sense of appropriate behavior . . . you won’t get far. And in today’s culture where rudeness is unfortunately becoming more and more routine, a strong competitive advantage goes to those who have sharpened the forgotten but fundamental skill of courtesy. In The Etiquette Edge, readers will get a crash course in the entire field of modern business manners. From interviewing etiquette and dress codes to working in close quarters and communicating upward, you’ll master the essentials of making a great impression and building relationships, including: • The dos and don’ts of smartphone usage • Handling difficult conversations with tact and finesse • Checking your texts and emails for content and tone . . . before you hit send! • Creating a polished image on social media • Conducting meetings with poise and confidence • And more Your coworkers and competitors are highly educated, ferociously go-getting, and great at their job . . . just like you. If you want to truly distinguish yourself from the crowd, focus on gaining the etiquette edge! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Beverly Langford
- About the Contributor(s) BEVERLY LANGFORD, PH.D., is President of LMA Communication, a training, coaching, and consulting firm specializing in strategic communication and interpersonal...BEVERLY LANGFORD, PH.D., is President of LMA Communication, a training, coaching, and consulting firm specializing in strategic communication and interpersonal effectiveness. She teaches graduate business communication at Georgia State University. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.