The Facilitator's Fieldbook
Tom Justice | David Jamieson
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Loaded with procedures, checklists, guidelines, samples, and templates, The Facilitator's Fieldbook covers all the key areas of successful team man... Read More
Loaded with procedures, checklists, guidelines, samples, and templates, The Facilitator’s Fieldbook covers all the key areas of successful team management, including establishing ground rules, planning meetings and agendas, brainstorming, resolving conflict, making decisions, and helping groups optimize their time. The completely revised third edition of this longtime go-to resource for novice and experienced facilitators provides new team-building exercises as well as updated information on virtual meetings, mediation, strategic planning, and much more. You’ll also gain tips on maintaining the tone and flow of meetings, and will learn to determine when to delegate projects to individuals rather than assembling a group. Collaborative projects have become an increasingly prevalent feature of modern business strategies and workplace dynamics. But intentional, strategic facilitation is essential to making sure these groups and teams are effective. The Facilitator’s Fieldbook provides readers the comprehensive tools and knowledge they need to help their teams--and, ultimately, their organizations--succeed. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Justice , David Jamieson
- About the Contributor(s) TOM JUSTICE is an organizational development practitioner and the president of Justice Associates, a consulting firm specializing in organizational capacity.DAVID...TOM JUSTICE is an organizational development practitioner and the president of Justice Associates, a consulting firm specializing in organizational capacity.
DAVID W. JAMIESON, PH.D., is department chair, Organization Learning Development, University of St. Thomas and coauthor of Managing Workforce 2000. show more
- Publish Date10/03/2012
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)2.61 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $31.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.