The Facilitator's Fieldbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
An invaluable guide that provides you with the comprehensive tools and knowledge you need to help your teams--and, ultimately, your organization--succeed.
The completely revised third edition of this longtime go-to resource for novice and experienced facilitators provides new team-building exercises as well as updated information on virtual meetings, mediation, strategic planning, and much more.
Loaded with procedures, checklists, guidelines, samples, and templates, The Facilitator’s Fieldbook covers all the key areas of successful team management, including:
- establishing ground rules
- planning meetings and agendas,
- resolving conflict,
- making decisions,
- and helping groups optimize their time.
You’ll also gain tips on maintaining the tone and flow of meetings, and will learn to determine when to delegate projects to individuals rather than assembling a group. Collaborative projects have become an increasingly prevalent feature of modern business strategies and workplace dynamics. But intentional, strategic facilitation is essential to making sure these groups and teams are effective.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Justice , David Jamieson
- About the Contributor(s) TOM JUSTICE is an organizational development practitioner and the president of Justice Associates, a consulting firm specializing in organizational capacity.DAVID...TOM JUSTICE is an organizational development practitioner and the president of Justice Associates, a consulting firm specializing in organizational capacity.
DAVID W. JAMIESON, PH.D., is department chair, Organization Learning Development, University of St. Thomas and coauthor of Managing Workforce 2000. show more
- Publish Date10/03/2012
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)2.61 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $31.50
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.