The Facility Management Handbook
Kathy Roper | Richard Payant
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
The wide-ranging umbrella of facility management covers everything from technology systems to disaster recover planning to zoning compliance to fur... Read More
The wide-ranging umbrella of facility management covers everything from technology systems to disaster recover planning to zoning compliance to furnishings to ground maintenance . . . and that’s just getting started. It is a multidisciplinary function that requires a deep knowledge of the entire business and physical planning cycle. Undoubtedly, the sheer scope of duties requires a far-reaching reference for staying abreast of the latest innovations and best practices. The Facility Management Handbook is the answer. With insightful overviews, case studies, and practical guidelines pave the way for successful planning, budgeting, real estate transactions, construction, emergency preparedness, security, operations, maintenance, and more, the thoroughly revised fourth edition examines cutting-edge technologies and includes new information on: • Building Information Modeling (BIM) • Contracting and project management methods • FASB and IASB requirements • Distributed working • Sustainability reporting • And much more The Facility Management Handbook is the one-stop resource every facility manager must have to master a broad scope of duties while staying current on innovations and best practices. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kathy Roper , Richard Payant
- About the Contributor(s) KATHY O. ROPER, CFM, LEED AP, is Associate Professor of Integrated Facility Management at Georgia Institute of Technology.RICHARD P. PAYANT,...KATHY O. ROPER, CFM, LEED AP, is Associate Professor of Integrated Facility Management at Georgia Institute of Technology.
RICHARD P. PAYANT, DBA, CFM, CPE, CHS, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, is Director of Facilities Management, Georgetown University. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.0 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $47.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.