The Facility Management Handbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
The wide-ranging umbrella of facility management covers everything from technology systems to disaster recover planning to zoning compliance…and that’s just getting started.
Facilities management is a multidisciplinary function that requires a deep knowledge of the entire business and physical planning cycle. Undoubtedly, the sheer scope of duties requires a far-reaching reference for staying abreast of the latest innovations and best practices. The Facility Management Handbook is the answer.
This guide shares insightful overviews, case studies, and practical guidelines that pave the way for successful planning, budgeting, real estate transactions, construction, emergency preparedness, security, operations, maintenance, and more.
The thoroughly revised fourth edition examines cutting-edge technologies and includes new information on:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Contracting and project management methods
- FASB and IASB requirements
- Distributed working
- Sustainability reporting and more
The Facility Management Handbook is the one-stop resource every facility manager must have to master a broad scope of duties while staying current on innovations and best practices.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kathy Roper , Richard Payant
- About the Contributor(s) KATHY O. ROPER, CFM, LEED AP, is Associate Professor of Integrated Facility Management at Georgia Institute of Technology.RICHARD P. PAYANT,...KATHY O. ROPER, CFM, LEED AP, is Associate Professor of Integrated Facility Management at Georgia Institute of Technology.
RICHARD P. PAYANT, DBA, CFM, CPE, CHS, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, is Director of Facilities Management, Georgetown University. show more
- Publish Date09/27/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.38 lb
- Dimensions 10.35(h) x 7.48(w) x 1.72(d) inches
- Price $22.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.