The First-Time Homeowner's Survival Guide: A Crash Course in Dealing with Repairs, Renovations, Property Tax Issues, and Other Potential Disasters
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Sid Davis
- About the Contributor(s) Sid Davis (Farmington, UT), owner of Sid Davis & Associates, has over 25 years of experience as a real estate...
Sid Davis (Farmington, UT), owner of Sid Davis & Associates, has over 25 years of experience as a real estate broker. He is the author of several books including Home Makeovers That Sell (978-0-8144-7373-3) and The First-Time Homeowner’s Survival Guide (978-0-8144-7372-6), as well as countless articles for national publications.show more
- Publish Date07/25/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.74 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.20
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.