The First-Time Trainer: A Step-by-Step Quick Guide for Managers, Supervisors, and New Training Professionals
Tom W. GOAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Successful organizations depend on expert training to keep them viable, but leaders aren't always equipped to step into the role of trainer when as... Read More
Successful organizations depend on expert training to keep them viable, but leaders aren’t always equipped to step into the role of trainer when asked. As a professional trainer and consultant who formerly served as president of the San Diego Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development, author Tom Goad offers a concise, step-by-step guide to quickly help you become a confident, effective trainer. You’ll learn to tackle challenges of diversity, a multigenerational workforce, and the many options made possible by technology and e-learning through the most up-to-the minute training techniques. The First-Time Trainer does this by teaching readers how to select media and delivery methods, prepare and give effective presentations, communicate with learners and get them involved, ask the right kind of questions, cope with behavior problems, give and receive feedback, put objectives to the test, and much more. Training is still the top strategy to help employees perform at their best. Filled with real-world examples and dozens of field-tested tools, this thoroughly revised, user-friendly book gets first-time facilitators training like pros in no time. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom W. GOAD
- Publish Date03/17/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.