The Healthy Workplace: How to Improve the Well-Being of Your Employees---and Boost Your Company's Bottom Line
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn how to improve the well-being of your employees that will ultimately boost your company’s bottom line.
Studies show that unhealthy work habits, like staring at computer screens and rushing through fast-food lunches, are taking a toll in the form of increased absenteeism, lost productivity, and higher insurance costs. But should companies intervene with these individual problems? And if so, how? The Healthy Workplace says yes!
Companies that learn how to incorporate healthy habits and practices into the workday for their employees will see such an impressive ROI that they’ll kick themselves for not starting these practices sooner.
Packed with real-life examples and the latest research, this all-important resource reveals how to:
- Create a healthier, more energizing environment
- Reduce stress to enhance concentration
- Inspire movement at work
- Support better sleep
- Heighten productivity without adding hours to the workday
Filled with tips for immediate improvement and guidelines for building a long-term plan, The Healthy Workplace proves that a company cannot afford to miss out on the ROI of investing in their employees’ well-being.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Leigh Stringer
- About the Contributor(s) LEIGH STRINGER is Senior Workplace Expert for EYP Architecture Engineering and is researching employee health and productivity in conjunction with...LEIGH STRINGER is Senior Workplace Expert for EYP Architecture Engineering and is researching employee health and productivity in conjunction with the Harvard School of Public Health, the Center for Active Design, and other leading organizations. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.07 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.05(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.