The Introvert’s Edge to Networking: Work the Room. Leverage Social Media. Develop Powerful Connections
- Regular price
- Sale price
“The introvert’s roadmap to success doesn’t look like that of an extrovert. We’re different and we should embrace that.”
YOU’VE BEEN SOLD A LIE.
One of the biggest myths that plagues the business world today is that our ability to network depends on having the “gift-of-gab.” This is nonsense. You don’t have to be outgoing to be successful at networking. You don’t have to become a relentless self-promoter. In fact, you don’t have to act like an extrovert at all. The truth is, introverts make the best networkers . . . when armed with a plan that lets them be their authentic selves.
Matthew Pollard, an introvert himself, draws on over a decade of research and real-world examples to provide an actionable blueprint for introverted networking. In this paradigm-shifting book, you’ll discover how to:
- Overcome your fear and discomfort when networking
- Turn networking into a repeatable system
- Leverage your innate introverted strengths
- Have people hanging on your every word
- Target and connect with top influencers
- Leverage the power of virtual and social networking
- Contributor(s)Matthew Pollard , Derek Lewis
- About the Contributor(s) Matthew Pollard, known as "The Rapid Growth Guy," works with businesses around the world, from startups to Fortune 500 companies...
Matthew Pollard, known as "The Rapid Growth Guy," works with businesses around the world, from startups to Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft and Capital One. Responsible for launching five zero-to-million-dollar businesses, he also founded Austin's Small Business Festival, which is now a nationwide event. A native of Australia, he splits his time between North Carolina and Texas.
DEREK LEWIS is a business writer who works with leaders from GE, the International Monetary Fund, and SAP. He lives in Baton rouge, Lousiana.show more
- Publish Date01/19/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.02 lb
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.