The Job Search Checklist: Everything You Need to Know to Get Back to Work After a Layoff
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
It's been a long time since you had to search for a new job. You may be wondering, How did I get this last one so many years ago? What has changed ... Read More
It’s been a long time since you had to search for a new job. You may be wondering, How did I get this last one so many years ago? What has changed since I last hit the job market? Have I since gathered more knowledge and experience that qualifies me for something better this time around? Where does one get started? The Job Search Checklist is your saving grace! This indispensable guide covers everything from dealing with the emotional impact of being laid off to rebuilding your professional identity. Within these pages, you’ll find solid advice on: • Developing a career plan by taking stock of your experience, abilities, and goals • Crafting an effective résumé and building Internet-friendly documents • Creating a “personal marketing plan” to promote yourself to potential employers • Finding the hidden job market through in-person and online networking • And much more! Complete with downloadable templates, sample cover letters, a range of effective résumé formats, and helpful checklists throughout the book, this invaluable resource gets you on the right path toward your next career and keeps you there. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Damian Birkel
- About the Contributor(s) DAMIAN BIRKEL is a certified career counselor and the founder of Professionals in Transition(R) Support Group. His job search methodology...DAMIAN BIRKEL is a certified career counselor and the founder of Professionals in Transition(R) Support Group. His job search methodology has been used by more than 5,000 out-of-work professionals to find new employment. His expertise has been featured on Fox News, CNN, NPR, and in USA Today, Fortune, Time, and The Wall Street Journal. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.36 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.