The John C. Maxwell Mentorship Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ask the best leaders in any organization how they learned to be successful, and you often hear the same answer: they had a good mentor.
Many people assume they aren’t experienced enough, smart enough, or patient enough to be a mentor. These assumptions hold us back from enjoying one of the most beautiful and rewarding parts of the leadership journey.
Our Mentorship Bundle not only equips you with the information you need to facilitate a positive and productive mentoring relationship, but it also provides you with activities you can use immediately to create an enriching mentor experience.
A collection of John C. Maxwell’s top 3 books about mentoring, the Mentorship Bundle will teach you:
The art of mentoring and the fundamental principles to master including finding the right person to mentor and creating the right environment for growth
A succinct and inspiring framework for enhancing the leadership abilities you already possess
The 26 pieces of leadership advice John C. Maxwell shares with all of his mentees and corresponding “mentoring moments” to guide your mentee relationships
This bundle includes one (1) copy of each of the following books in softcover:
Leadership Gold - 9780785214113
Mentorship 101 - 9781400280223
Leadership 101 - 9780785264194
The books in our Mentorship Bundle are the most comprehensive resources available on becoming a memorable mentor. Get everything you need to jumpstart, revive, or progress a mentor relationship with the person or people in your life you believe in!Read Less
- Weight (lbs)1.9 lb
- Price $30.00
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.