The Key to the C-Suite: What You Need to Know to Sell Successfully to Top Executives
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this helpful guide, you will discover ten tangible metrics C-level executives do look for, and teaches you to apply those metrics to build a case for your products and services that will unlock the door to greater sales.
With budgets more stringent than ever, important purchasing decisions have moved up the ladder to the C-suite. When it comes to selling to those at the highest level, author Michael Nick has a revelation for you: ROI is no longer the key metric for making purchasing decisions.
In The Key to the C-Suite, you’ll learn how to:
- uncover key financial information on a prospect;
- determine a corporation’s financial stability;
- clearly define the value of the product or service you are selling;
- calculate the value impact of your offerings in financial metrics;
- and showcase how your sales packages fit into metrics such as return on asset, return on equity, operating costs, net profit, and earnings.
These days, it is crucial for sales professionals to be able to communicate the positive effect their products or services will have on a company’s financial statements. The Key to the C-Suite explains how to showcase bottom-line value using individually trackable and measurable metrics that will win over companies’ top decision makers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael J. Nick , Jill KONRATH
- Publish Date06/18/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.71 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.71 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $18.95
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.