The Leader's Greatest Return Book + Workbook Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
Leadership development is a crucial skill for managers, HR professionals, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.
The ability to find, motivate, and mentor leaders on your team not only makes your organization stronger, but it also frees up your time to do what you do best. In the Leader’s Greatest Return Book and Workbook Bundle, John C. Maxwell delivers insights, exercises, and discussion questions to guide readers on how to:
• Recognize potential leaders
• Attract leaders by creating a leadership “table”
• Work themselves out of a job by equipping and empowering leaders
• Position leaders to build a winning team
• Coach leaders to higher levels and make them leadership developers themselves
Anyone who wants to take the next step in their leadership, build their organization or team today, and create their legacy for tomorrow needs to have The Leader’s Greatest Return book and workbook on their bookshelves.Read Less
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Price $23.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.